DA LI Development USA is seeking an exceptional financial analyst who will be responsible for the development of Real Estate business cases and the production of hypothesis and strategic initiatives of Real Estate business decisions. Working closely with cross-departmental teams, the candidate will influence our executive team with data insights and reports. This opportunity is ideal for a finance professional who is passionate about Real Estate development.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA
- Assess and analyze a variety of financial metrics, such as capital expenditures, rate of return, investment opportunities, profit plans, financial statements, etc.
- Monitor industry trends, conduct ongoing market research, and effectively communicate analysis, strategic hypothesis, and recommendations with visualizations and presentations.
- Compile and analyze historical operation and transactional data, and forecast future expenses and revenues.
- Organize data and insights into required reporting formats to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation, and to recommend ways to improve corporate efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform additional ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, Finance or related field.
- Prior Real Estate business intelligence related work experience preferred but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact with and present information to a wide range of audiences.
- Required knowledge of basic financial terms, concepts, and accounting principles.
- Experience in data-driven quantitative and qualitative analysis and report writing.
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret financial information.
- Exceptional attention to detail, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Expertise in Tableau, PowerBI strongly preferred.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
DA LI Development USA, LLC is the American subsidiary of DA LI Development Co. Ltd., a publicly traded Taiwanese company, focused on large-scale residential high-rise development. Founded in 1977, DA LI has evolved into a major force in community development. In Seattle, DA LI Development USA is expanding its footprint, with multiple ongoing residential and commercial real estate projects. For more information, please visit www.da-li.us